- Make checks for the full or 1st installment (on or before January 31st) PAYABLE TO:
Town of Rome Treasurer
1156 Alpine Dr.
Nekoosa, WI. 54457
Phone: (715) 325-8022
- AFTER February 1st, ALL payments must be made to:
Adams County Treasurer
PO Box 470
Friendship, WI. 53934
Phone: (608) 339-4202
- Check your tax and assessment records online at http://www.adamscountylandrecords.com
- Enter the Tax and Assessment System, put in your parcel ID# (030-0????-????) and use 2015 tax year and then hit SUBMIT. You can look at other years information by changing the year.
- If possible, refer to your parcel #030-0????-????, when calling about your property
- Please mail or bring your payment in along with the appropriate portion of your tax bill. All mail is processed daily.
- All payments will be recorded by Dec. 31, 2015 or January 31, 2016 depending on the postmark.
- If you would like a receipt, please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope.
- Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.. Monday thru Friday
- Closed December 24 and 25, 2015 and January 1, 2016 for the holidays.
- There is a NIGHT DEPOSIT BOX on the outside of the building for after hour convenience.
- There is a $30.00 fee for returned checks.
Electronic Payments for Taxes
(For payments before February 1st only)
- As part of our commitment to provide citizens with efficient, convenient service, the Town of Rome has partnered with Official Payments to offer payment of taxes over the internet at https://www.officialpayments.com/index.jsp or over the phone at 1-800-272-9829 (use the Jurisdiction Code #6755)
- You can use your AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA, DISCOVER OR MASTERCARD OR ELECTRONIC CHECK
- Official payments, the service provider, charges a 2.75% convenience fee for payment processing. There is no savings by having us do it in the office, the charge is still the same.
PLEASE DROP A NOTE IF YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IS INCORRECT
PAYMENTS WILL NOT POST TO THE COUNTY WEBSITE UNTIL MID FEBRUARY
- The County does not send out a 2nd installment reminder in June
- REMEMBER, SAVE YOUR TAX BILL, only mail the appropriate stub with your payment!