The crisp air means the time for fall clean-up of dead timber & brush is approaching! The Town will be completing fall clean-up on the EAST SIDE OF STH 13 this year.
If you are on the east side of STH 13, please have items out for pick up by the end of the day on October 10, 2021, clean-up will begin on October 11, 2021 and only one pass will occur down each road. Below are the fall clean-up guidelines and attached is the recently updated the dead timber & brush ordinance.
FALL 2021: Properties east of State Highway 13
- Have your brush stacked by the end of the day on October 10, 2021.
- The Town will begin picking up brush on Monday, October 11, the second week in October, weather permitting.
- The Town will make only one pass down your road. Any additional material you add after that will not be picked up and will be your responsibility.
- No single branch, limb or tree can be greater than 12 inches in diameter or 10 feet in length.
- Your brush must be stacked with the cut end at the edge of the road in front of your residence or lot.
- Please use care to pile your brush where it can be easily reached from the road with equipment but is still off the pavement. Clear a 5 ft. area around pile.
- Combine brush piles with neighbors, if possible.
Special Item of Note – properties located within the Lake Arrowhead Property Owners Association will be collected by Lake Arrowhead Maintenance during the same timeframe and with the same guidelines as Town pickup.