- The Town will make only one pass down your road. Any additional material you add after that will not be picked up and will be your responsibility.
- No single branch, limb or tree can be greater than 12 inches in diameter or 10 feet in length.
- Your brush must be stacked with the cut end at the edge of the road in front of your residence or lot.
- Please use care to pile your brush where it can be easily reached from the road with equipment but is still off the pavement. Clear a 5 ft. area around pile.
- Combine brush piles with neighbors, if possible.
Special Item of Note – properties located within the Lake Arrowhead Association will be collected by Lake Arrowhead Maintenance during the same timeframe and with the same guidelines as Town pickup.